Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas waterfall card

I have recently been surfing the blog world of crafters and I am impressed by the talents out there.  I have a newfound appreciation for all the blogger all there.  I am so inspired by the blogs that I recently discovered, as well as, all the youtube video.  I could only say, "WOW, amazing!".  Here is a card that I learned to make from a youtube video on waterfall cards.    If you do a search, you will find tons of video out there.  All the images are from Amuse Studio including the pattern paper.  I love so many of their stamps.  They are so cute!  The large sentiment is Hero Arts Time to Enjoy stamp.  I apologize that some of the images are not the best.  I'm still playing with lighting and angle.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!