Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow

Looking out the window from my craftroom, I am surrounded by a winter wonderland.  So I am following nature's call.  My son loves these snowflake punched out.  I just got them from Michaels 70% off.   I love a good bargain, another thrill in my life.  My son has been borrowing these punches quite a bit.  I know I have to share my toys too, even at this age.  :-)

Yes, I'm playing with my new machine.  I cut out the scalloped circle with the die that came with the Friskar Fuse.  I heat embossed some snowflakes on the circle.  The snowflakes stamps were from Martha Stewart.  I used winter wonderland embossing powder so the snowflakes are sparkly too.  All the white snowflakes were punched out with Martha Stewart punches.  I used a Sizzix polka dot embossing folder for the card base.  This card was easy to make but visually appealing to me.  Notice my blings. ;-) Love them!    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!