Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh baby!

A few people I know are having babies and a couple with twins even.  Babies, I miss them.  I just got a onesie with pupies feet and I could just see a baby feet kicking in the air with them on.  I showed my husband and we were smiling about it and reminiscing about our little ones.  My 7 year old wanted to see them and I could tell he really like them with that smile of his.  Oh babies, I love them.  They are just too cute and I remember my own and how they were.  I appreciate my boys now but something about babies.  It is a special time as it is now.  
I embossed the card base with Sizzix dots embossing folder.  I used stamps from Fiskars Baby clear stamps set to stamp all the images.  I colored the elephant with Marvy Matchables grey ink pad using a paintbrush and some water to give it a watercolored look.  I used a Marvy Uchida 2 1/2" scallop circle punch on blue cardstock and a 2" circle punch for the elephant with sentiment stamped image.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it into flag shape.  I ran the edges along a blue inkpad and used Martha Stewarts border punch to create a scallop edge on the left side of the design.  This was after I tie a ribbon around the center design and round one corner of the design.  Everything is popped up with dimensionals.  I had to add a flower gemstone for that little spot to give a little something something.  :-)



Papers:
Neenah Classic Crest Smooth Solar White
DCWV Nana's Kids 4.5"x6.5" premium stacks
blue cardstock 

Stamps:
Fiskars Baby Clear Stamps set

Ink:
Marvy Matchables ink pad - blue(#3) and grey(#12)

Other supplies:
Sizzix Dots & Flowers Set embossing folders
Fiskars 3-in-1 Rotating Corner Squeeze Punch
Gelly Roll white gel pen
blue satin ribbon
flower gem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!