Saturday, January 26, 2013

One Valentines Stamp, three applications

I challenged myself to use this Happy Valentine's Day stamp on three different project and also using the cheapest rubber stamps out there too.  Papercrafting should not be a hobby that breaks the bank.  I have accumulated a lot of tools and stamps over time but now you can get a clear stamp set for a $1 or less.  These stamp sets were a dollar from Walmart but I got them after Valentine's Day so they were $0.20.  (I love a bargain!  It gives me such a rush.)  They are perfectly good stamps too.  I never knew.  That's what I get for being a stamp snob.  :-) These stamps are adorable!  Anyway, I develop these three projects for a library program.
With Valentine's Day around the corner, who wouldn't like to receive a card and a treat?!  These treat boxes can hold little Hershey's kisses and any sweets that are fun-size.  I learned how to make these from a local Stampin' Up demonstrator for Christmas.  They are so much fun to make.  I have even enlarge them to hold bigger ornaments.  Click here to learn how to make this keepsake box. 

The mini tote box below is perfect for Hershey kisses or  Dove chocolates (love them!) and they are sooo darn cute!  I made more than 25 of them for Christmas.  They are quick to make when you set it up like an  assembly-line.  Click here to make this tote box.

For the card below, I stamped the Studio G sentiment at the bottom right corner with Memories black ink and then stamped the flower swirl randomly all over the pink card base with Versamark.  I punch out a 2-1/2"scalloped circle and a 2" circle.  I punched out a large heart and stamped the birds onto it.  I cut a little hole on the side of the card to thread the DMC pink floss twice to tie a bow in the center of the card. 


Papers:
Recollections cardstock - pink and red

Stamps:
Studio G clear stamp sets

Ink:
Memories ink pad - black
Versamark ink pad

Other supplies:
circle punches - 3/4" and 2"
heart punches 
flower punch
DMC floss - pink
Gelly Roll - white gel pen
Studio G ribbon
Conversation Heart stickers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!