Saturday, January 19, 2013

With Sympathy

These cards are always good to have on hand.  It is a little morbid to make since I am normally thinking of what goes along with sending this type of card.  I don't have a lot of these type of stamps.  I try to keep it simple and one layer.  This stamp was a little tricky to work with since it is on opposite thin edges of a wood  block.  It came that way.  My husband suggest that I use a "thinking of you" sentiment so it can be use on more than one occasion.  Anyway, you can see that I use similar layout for the cards below.  I've been using my Fiskar Fuse and I will post more about it later.   
I ran Cuttlebug's With Love embossing folder on the card through the Friskar Fuse.  Then I stamped the prayer image and sentiment.

I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder With Love here on a different card stock and stamped Hero Arts Prayers and Thoughts sentiment.

Papers:
Neenah Classic Crest Smooth Solar White
Cream color paper with fibers - unknown brand

Stamps:
Hero Arts Prayers and Thoughts sentiment
Inkadinkado Praying hands stamp
With Sympathy sentiment - unknown brand

Inks:
Marvy Matchables ink pad - grey #12 

Other supplies:
Sizzix With Love embossing folders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!