Monday, March 25, 2013

Anniversary Wishes With Flowers and Butterflies

Spring is on my mind.  I love flowers and butterflies together.  This card can be used with so many different sentiments.  I wanted to make another anniversary card and originally have golden rings but it did not look right to me so I ended up with flowers.  I love the simplicity of this card and how pretty it looks to me.    
I ran a square white cardstock with flowers embossing folder through the Fiskars Fuse.  The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline by Jen Allyson 6x6 paper pad.  This collection is just awesome!  I have to admit that it was the butterfly print that sold me when I saw it.  I cut a strip of the butterfly pattern paper and cut ribbon tails on it.  I placed it on the card base with foam adhesive.  Then I stamped the sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly! in black Memories ink on pink gingham paper.  I cut it to look like a banner.  I attached it to the card with foam adhesive and doubling up at the ends.  I placed pink gems on the sentiment for some bling.  Love my blings!  I finished the card by adhering the flowers to the card with glue dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!