Friday, March 15, 2013

Boy Meets Girl = Sweet Happy Anniversary Card

This stamp image is just too sweet.  I love the images from A Muse Artstamps and this one is no exception.  This stamp is called, "Under the mistletoe" and it's just soooo sweet.  Yes, I have to say it again.  I felt it was perfect for anniversaries and Valentine as well.  Also, I'm loving this paper pad from Echo Park.  I have been diving in this pad a lot and absolutely love the pattern and colors.  
I cut a strip of teal pattern paper and adhered it to the card stock.  Then I cut out two strips of reddish pattern paper and adhere it on both sides of the teal pattern paper.  I ran a white cardstock with a Spellbinder circle die through the Fiskars Fuse and stamped the kids with watercolor ink.  I first color it with a blender pen but it did not look as good as using a aqua pen.  I punched out a heart and adhere it over the mistletoe.  I ran the polka dot pattern paper in a scallop Spellbinder die and used the scalloped circle under the circled image.  I drew dash lines with a white gel pen around the circle.  I placed the scalloped image onto the cardstock with foam adhesive.  I stamped Hero Arts Happy Anniversary sentiment on the pattern paper and cut it out with ribbon tails.  I drew dash lines around it and adhere it under the scalloped imaged with foam adhesives.  I just think this card is so charming.  I punch out a red heart and adhere it over the mistletoe and finished it with crystal lacquer to give it shine and dimension.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!