Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Easter with my peeps!

I love these chicks!  They are soooo cute.  I'm putting them on everything.  I love looking at them.  I can look at them all day.  They're soo darn cute!  I'm loving these patten papers from Basic Grey.  When I was done, I felt that it need that splash of teal, especially that Echo Park pattern paper.  This is definitely a different type of card for me but I'm liking it more as I look it more and more. 
I adhered the pattern papers to the card stock.  I stamped the Studio G chicks on watercolor paper and colored it with an aqua pen and yellow, brilliant yellow and green Marvy Matchables ink pads.  I love the watercolor look.  I punch it out with a 3" circle punch.  I ran a yellow pattern paper with a Spellbinder scallop die through the Fiskar Fuse and adhered the chicks to it with foam adhesive.

I stamped the Hero Arts Easter sentiment on the lower right hand corner and adhered the strip of teal pattern paper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!