Friday, March 29, 2013

Simple Easter Card With Cross

I still can't believe that Easter is coming up.  I had time to make one more quick and simple card.  I like this layout a lot.  Square card with scallop circle and image with sentiment.  Plain and simple yet pleasing to me.  The embossed background works great when I don't have a pattern paper I can match my image with.
I embossed my white card stock with a Sizzix a dots embossing folder and the Fiskars Fuse.  I used dies from Spellbinder's Nestabilities on purple paper and white cardstock.  Leaving the circle die on the white circle cardstock, I sponge on Distress Spun Sugar ink on the edge of the circle.  I stamped a cross from Stampin' Up Crosses of Hope stamp set in Brilliance Victorian Violet ink and the sentiment from A Muse ArtStamp in black Memories ink.  I adhered the circle on the scalloped circle with foam adhesive.  Finally, I used double-sided tape to attached the scalloped circle onto the card base.  Quick and lovely for Easter.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!