Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day Card With Handmade flowers

I'm loving my Spellbinder Nestabilities dies.  I love the scalloped circle look if you did not already notice from my previous cards.  With Mother's Day around the corner and spring on my mind, this card combines the two. I love the classic look of roses and the blind embossing on a card.  This card embodies most of my favorites to give it an elegant and classic Mother's Day card.  I made the roses based on this video from Vicky
I ran a white cardstock with a Sizzix dot embossing folder through my Fiskars Fuse.  I ran Echo Parks pattern paper through the Fiskars Fuse with scalloped circle die and a white cardstock with a circle die.  I left the die on the circle and stamped sentiment from Hero Arts in Memories black ink and sponge around the edge with Distress spun sugar ink.  I remove the die and used foam adhesive to attach it to the scalloped circle.  I adhered it to the embossed card base.  I made roses and added gems to the center.  I hand cut the leaves on green cardstock.  I used glue dots to attach the roses and leaves to the card base.  I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp! spring flower challenge.  Who knew that I would have so much fun entering these challenges.    



3 comments:

  1. Your card look gorgeous!!!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. I enjoy looking at your blog too. Keep up the creativity. Your cards look wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the fab design and those pretty flowers that you made!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!