Saturday, June 29, 2013

Celebrate With A Cupcake!

I'm enjoying summer and not really inspired to go to my crafting room.  Though it is always in the back of my mind, and when I have an idea, I do try to make it in there in the night.  I have to admit that lately I have been too busy doing things with my boys to do any crafting, though tonight they were in the mood to do some paper crafting too.


I drew three lines in pencil to provide as guidelines to stamp out the arrows in Marvy Matchables blue, yellow and red ink.  I used Spellbinder circle dies and my Fiskars Fuse to cut out a circle on the card base and ring of pattern paper.  Then I stamp out the cupcake from Inkadinkado stamp set in black ink inside the card.  I stamp out the cupcake on different pattern paper to paper piece the cupcake.  All the pattern papers are from American Crafts 6x6 paper pad.


This card is entered in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge and Cas-ual Fridays Hunger Games Challenge.  Just a side note, I love the Hunger Games books.  The first one was the best.  I enjoyed the story very much but I felt the author could have written the ending in real time.  All the action was glossed over too much in the end since I clearly enjoyed reading the books, I want more details.  Over all, they were awesome but terrifying books.
  Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What a sweet peek-a-boo card :)
    Thanks for playing along in our CAS-ual Fridays "Hunger Games" challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping with your arrows! Very cool card. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!