Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Camper Thank You Card

I remember being fascinated with flowcharts.  I love going through all the different scenarios.  Yes, I love those books where you choose what the character does too.  I would do the same thing and go through all the different scenario and then decide what I liked best.  It was quite entertaining to me.  Wouldn't it be great if we can do that in real life, go through one scenario and if we don't like it, go back and chose something else.  Anyway, I love this Inkadinkado Road Trip stamp set the moment I saw it.  The best thing was I got it for $2 at AC Moore.  I love camping in a trailer, though I do feel like it is cheating since you have all the modern conveniences like bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and shower.  Not that I complained, since I like all those modern conveniences.
 I stamped out the camper image from Inkadinkado and the sentiments from different stamp sets.  The word "one" is from Fiskars Baby Set, "happy" is from Hero Arts, "camper" are from Fiskars alphabet set, "me" is from Inkadinkado alphabet set and "thank you" is from Recollections.  I colored in the camper with color pencils and punch out all the sentiments.  I distress the edges with Distress black soot ink.  I adhere everything onto the card base and finished the card by drawing in black arrows.
  Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda :-) I love the camper van and the whole design is fab ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative! I love how you put everything together. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!