Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Outstanding Thank You

We are fortunate to have an awesome bus driver.  My boys love her so much that both of them want to be bus drivers for the longest times.  They love talking to her and know all the bus routes.  They even played "bus" with their bikes.  So cute!  This card is made for an outstanding bus driver who goes above and beyond for my boys.
I stamped out the bus from TPC Studio I love School stamp set in Marvy Matchables yellow ink on white card stock.  I stamped out on a separate white card, the bus in light green ink and cut it out. I put it on the card with foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts and wrote in "outstanding" in black archival pen.  I embossed the stripes on the bottom of the cardstock with Darice Stripe embossing folder and Fiskars Fuse.


  Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog


3 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card, a great design - I love your embossing and such a lovely image with the coordinating colours!!

    Thanks so much to joining in Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  2. How sweet! I love the bus trio! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!