Monday, June 24, 2013

Purple Birthday Card

I used to make tons of purple cards.  My sister-in-law loved sending out cards and purple was her favorite color.  Most of the cards I use to make were for her, since I know how much she appreciate them.  I made this card for my friend who also loves purple.  I love this Large Petal embossing folder from Darice so I had to use this for her card, since I know how much she admires the embossed look.
I embossed white cardstock in Darice embossing folder through the Fiskars Fuse.  I used Distress Dusty Concord ink to add color to the embossed areas.  I added the sentiment sticker, butterfly and ribbons to the card before adding the bling on the butterfly and two of the flowers.  I rounded the corners and mount the card onto the white card base with foam adhesive.  I rarely use ribbons even though I love them, but it worked out really here well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!