Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sweet Birthday Card

I went to a Close To My Heart workshop awhile ago, and created a quick and simple card that makes use of pattern paper that is very busy.  I've been wanting to make another one of these card but resized it to fit a 4.25 X 5.5 card size.  I bought this DCWV Sweet 12x12 pad for my son since he loves the images of candy as well as the actual thing.  I thought this pattern paper was perfect for birthday cards.
I placed pink cardstock onto the white card base and adhere the pattern paper from DCWV Sweet collection after I cut it up in strips.  I stamped the sentiment from Inkadinkado in ColorBox Robin's Egg ink and mount it on blue cardstock before placing it onto the card with foam adhesive.  I finished the card with a puffy cake sticker.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!