Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Washi Tape Birthday Card

I reorganized my washi tape collection so they are easily accessible and sitting on my desk.  They are so easy to work with and I can come up with a card quickly with them.  I think they are my "go to" when I need to whip up a quick card.  These three are my favorite and I got them as a gift from my niece.  How awesome is she?!  I think they are from "mt" company.
I embossed white cardstock with Sizzix dot embossing folder through the Fiskars Fuse.  I love this embossing folder.  It adds so much even though it is really siimple.  I also love my Fiskars Fuse!  I don't work for Fiskars, but Fiskars is an awesome company!  Their customer service is the best!  My cutting plate was getting bent up for some reason, I emailed them and they send me a new one, free of charge.  Love that!  They got a customer for life, for sure.  I'm a big fan of companies who take care of their customers and am loyal to them for that reason.  I'm singing their praises because this was not the first time that they were so responsive to me.  Another plus, is their products are great too.  Anyway, back to the card.  I lay down washi tape in the pattern shown and cut one end with banner tails.  I used foam adhesive to put it onto the card base.  I tied a white embroidering floss around the card to finish it off.  This card is also entered in the Simon Says Stamp Masculine/Father's Day Challenge and CAS-ual Fridays, the Clean And Simple Challenge!



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, a great design and I love your use of the Washi tape - lovely finished with the embroidery floss!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, very cool card with the washi tape banner!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the brightness of it! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!