Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas In July- Countdown

I was just at Hobby Lobby last week and I saw Christmas decorations follow by "Let It Snow" on the radio this weekend.  I got inspired and pulled out my Christmas stickers and stamps.  I have been making notecard gift boxes for the past couple of weeks so it goes without saying that I should make a Christmas card.  When I showed my husband the card, he asked me the significance of the numbers and I told him that it is the number of presents I will be getting?!  LOL!  I had to tell him that, but actually, I thought it would a good countdown to Christmas day.

I used washi tapes to create a background and embossed the white cardstock with the dot embossing folder.  I added present stickers from Martha Stewarts and adhere it to the card base after I rounded the corners.  I finished the card with red dash lines.


This card is entered in the Simon Says...Anything Goes Challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card - I love your design and colours. The embossing is great and your parcels are just adorable!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!