Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Follow Your Dreams

It was sunny and beautiful during our trip except for the last day.  It was torrential rain during our drive home and we were stuck in traffic.  Not fun, but we got home safely so, I can not complain.  Anyway, I got this idea from pinterest to print out a map of the United States and had my kids color in the state of the license plates we saw, it was fascinating to see how many we got.  We got a lot of them from trucks.  Good way to learn the states, I know, I'm such a nerd.  Can't help it; I love learning.  Anyhow, I had to make this card with triangles that look like arrows inspired by our travels.

I stamped out the triangle from Stampin' Up in Colorbox cantaloupe and robin's egg ink to create a background.  I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up in Brilliance Black ink and added the bicycle wood veneer from Studio Calico as a finishing touch.


This card is entered in the Simon Says Triangle Challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so fun! Fun color scheme and patterns! The little bike is such a fun detail!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!