Monday, September 16, 2013

Celebrate With Feathers


I'm so looking forward to fall.  It's my favorite season.  I'm loving these cool mornings and I can't wait for the leaves to change color.  Nothing like it; I think I like it a tat more than the spring flowers.  I love the colors and all the feeling and images that goes with fall: apple pie, tall boots, pumpkins, wool skirts.  Anyway, I have a number of negatives
from my Silhouette Cameo cuts and I hate to waste them.  In this case I did create the cut file with the idea of using the negative space.  I used the feathers in this post.


I cut strips of blue, green and blue paper and arranged them under the feathers.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up with Kaleidacolor Autumn ink pad.  I adhered the feathers onto white card stock to finish it up.  Simple and easy!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!