Friday, November 15, 2013

Open Me First Tag card

When I was making my Christmas tags, I kept thinking "this would look great on a card".  I love this sentiment from Ditto.  I get so excited on Christmas morning, not for the presents I am getting but for the expressions when my family open their presents.  I love that moment of surprise and happiness on their faces as they unwrap their presents. We have breakfast before we open presents and they seem to enjoy looking at the wrapped presents and guessing what they are too.  I love hearing their guesses and that makes it even more thrilling for me.  Christmas is so much fun with kids!
I made the tag first by stamping the sentiment from Ditto in black ink and distressing the edges with Distress Barn Door ink.  Then I added the present stickers from Martha Stewart on the bottom of the tag.  I stamped the hollies from the same stamp set in Memento London Fog ink and added Stickles on the berries.  I placed red and white twine on the tag before placing it onto a white cardstock layered with pattern paper from Recollections Jolly Jamboree paper pad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!