Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tag, You're it!

I normally just punch something out quick, and call it a tag.  Since I am a little ahead of the game, I decided to just go to town and create some nice ones.  When I see people creating lovely tags for their gifts, I would think, "Wow, they got a lot of time on their hands." and wished I did too.  Now I became one of those people and for the better too, I think.  I know that they are just tags and people barely look at them before throwing them out.  Though I rescue some of mine before they get recycled when I can.  I think it gives a little something extra to the gifts.   Anyway, they are so much fun to make since the canvas is so small and in no time, you could have a bunch made.  I found these tags from my favorite freebie digital cutting file gold mine blog (Bird's Cards) and I had to use them.  I love my Cammie!  I used Lawn Fawn Partridge In A Pear Tree stamp set to stamp all the to and from on the tags.

The Santa stamp is from Recollections Cling stamp set and I love how simple it was to make.  It's amazing how great it looks with a touch of the glitter pen.  The holly stamp is from Inkadinkado clear stamp set and I just love how it looks!
The gingerbread man and woman were cut on the Silhouette Cameo and decorated with white gel pen.  I hand cut the red bow and added Crystal lacquer to give it shine.  For the poinsetta tag, I used the Stampin' Up flower punch and bird punch.  

The tree and gift tags were made with Martha Stewart stickers.  For the gingerbread house tag, I cut that image out of a Recollection pattern paper and stamp snowflakes from Recollections cling stamp set.

I love this snowflake punch from Martha Stewart and I layered it on top of a circle and scallop circle to showcase the snowflake.  I added a gem to give it a classic look and some bling.  Love this tag!  It's one of my favorites.

This has been entered in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog 



1 comment:

  1. Awesome tags! I love their design and the fun images! I love the gingerbread one! So cute! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!