Monday, January 13, 2014

Wintery Thank You Card X2

I decided I wanted to make another card with the banners but with some changes to it.  I normally don't like to make the same card unless I am not completely happy with it and I want to try to make it better with some changes.  After I made this card, I kind of like them both now.  Go figure!  The first one might have grown on me.  :-)  That does happens sometimes.  :-)

I used a different stamp for the sentiment from the same Simon Says Stamp Thanks stamp set with Encore blue ink.  I still had some leftover strips of the same pattern paper from DCWV, so I cut out three banners from those.  I adhered just the top of the banners to the card and sew it down with a sewing machine.  I decided to add just the Lawn Fawn snowflakes to this card before mounting it onto a navy cardstock and then onto a white cardbase.  I like the simplicity of this card.  Since the Encore blue metallic ink gave the sentiment some shine already, I did not need the glitter pen.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. The warmest "thanks" in the coolest card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple and fabulous. The stitching is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us in the Ice Inspiration Challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!