Sunday, February 16, 2014

Birthday Balloons On The Loose

I love the look of the balloons on one of my cards so much that I could not resist creating another card with it but using a different design.  Also, I'm really enjoying Freshly Made Sketches Challenges and applying the sketches to my cards.  I had to put all this together in one card.  Of course, I had to add a pop-up element.
While I was creating my party hats, I thought I used my balloons again and follow Freshly Made Sketches #123 card design.

After cutting the balloons out with my Silhouette Cameo, I stamped the sentiment and bird from Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday stamp set.  I cut out the bird and placed it on the card with a glue dot. I laid a trail of glue for my balloon string before placing the pattern paper under the balloons.  All the pattern papers are from Pebbles and I placed them underneath the card after I placed the foam adhesive around the ballooons.  I tied a twine around the card and rounded the corners before placing it on the kraft card base. 

For the inside, I used pop-up birthday card from Silhouette Online Store but I removed the cake part.  Sometimes, I just want the sentiment and not necessary the whole thing so it was not hard to just remove the card part.  Now I have two different ways to use this birthday pop up.



You might also like:

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this! I love the balloons, and the inside is amazing. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fantastic!! Love the balloons and the inside of the card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card, love all those balloons and so clever to use them for that sketch. Brilliant pop up inisde.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!