Saturday, February 8, 2014

Simple Floral Thank You Card

Now you will see what a slow card maker I am.  I was trying to do this challenge of Papertrey Ink to to grab 7 items in 7 minutes and to make a card in 17 minutes.  I just got my very first Papertrey Ink stamp set to test it out, so I thought I give it try on this contest.  First, I wanted to grab more and I kept on changing my design in the process.  Even after I had my materials I kept on changing the design.  Of course, I'm doing this at 6am in the morning and this has to be entered by 7am.  So I was really cutting it really close, and I had to cut down on my ramblings.  A blessing to some.  :)  
One of the flowers did not come out so I double stamped to fix it and as you know, this never works for me, so I had to stamp another flower like that to match it.  Oh well.  It's all good. :-)

I went over time by almost 10 minutes.  :-o  I take a long time aligning everything just right.  I love how Papertrey Ink stamps work with dye base ink.  It grabs the ink well really well, especially for a clear stamp.  I was amazed and very pleased.  I already got my eye on quite a number of their stamps since they come out with awesome designs every month, and now I know their stamps are good quality too.  You know me, I'm always on the lookout for high quality clear stamps.  :-)  
This is entered in PaperTrey Timer Challenge.
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!