Sunday, February 9, 2014

U R My Sunshine 3x4 Scrapbook Journal Card

I created this for Papertrey Ink challenge but I do have a layout that I am working on.  So this is just the beginning.  I want to scrapbook more, but I find a 12x12 canvas too overwhelming.  However, pocket scrapbooking looks like it may be just right for me, since the canvas is divided up into smaller portions.  This is one of the songs that I sang to my babies so I had to make this journaling card.  

I decided to turn this flower from the Papertrey Ink Women of Life stamp set into a modern sun.  I cut the sentiment with my Sihouette Cameo.  The sentiment pop out a lot more in person.    
  
This is entered in Papertrey Ink challenge.
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!