Monday, May 19, 2014

Capture The Good Times Masculine Card

Masculine cards are always tough for me to come up with and with Father's Day coming up, I needed to come up with two cards.  So one thing at a time, I decided to use MFT Weekly Sketch to create this card.  The biggest help in making this card masculine was the pattern paper from Echo Park This and That 6x6 pad.  Paper pads make it so easy to coordinate everything.  I love all things related to cameras, so I had to get My Favorite Things Picture This stamp set to coordinate with my camera dies and stamps.  

First, I laid down brown cardstock onto the card base and round the corner of the green pattern paper before placing it on top of the brown.  Then I used a Spellbinder circle die to round a strip of newsprint pattern paper before placing it on the cardbase with a strip of yellow pattern paper on top going vertically.  I used a smaller circle die to cut a circle and place on top, a camera die cut made with MFT Accent It-Cute Cameras dies.  I stamped the sentiment from MFT Picture This set in Brilliance Black to finish the card.  


You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabulous card, the colours would make this work for those awkward mens cards.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!