Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Father's Day Card X2

Another Father's Day card.  I know, I'm on a roll.  When I saw this silhouette image of a father and his sons at the Silhouette Online Store, I knew I had to cut it out for a card for my husband to celebrate Father's Day.  Hopefully he is not reading this post yet.  :-)  I had to use my Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold and The Happy stamp set again.  I just can't get enough of these bold script sentiments.

First, I layered the white cardbase with pattern paper from Jillibean Soup Chilled Cucumber Soup 6x6 pad.  Then I cut two circles with Spellbinder dies in blue and white cardstock that I used Distress Ink on.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the father and sons image and used foam adhesive to place it onto the circle.  I used the circle die to help with placement of the sentiment that I stamped in black Brilliance ink.  I adhered the circle image to the card, followed by enamel dots.
    

Below is what the inside looks like.  See this post for the details.



You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda :-) the silhouette is fabulous and I love the yellow background and the papers. Brilliant ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!