Sunday, June 15, 2014

Inside Happy Father's Day Card X2

Happy Father's Day to my husband and my father-in-law, two very special men in my life as well as my brother, whom I miss dearly.  Hope everyone is having a Happy Father's Day.  Anyway, I did not have enough time to finish my last card for the last challenge.  Also, I wanted to keep something a surprise, since my husband follows my blog.  So here is a quick post to show you the inside.
When I saw Lori Whitlock's video of assembling this workshop bench, I had to get it for my husband who have built many wonderful furniture in our house among other things.  You know that I just adore pop-up cards too, so it was a no-brainer to get this file from the Silhouette Online Store.  I had an issue with the file at first, but Lori Whitlock was quick with her response to correcting the issue when I emailed her.  I am a big fan of her designs and products, and after this, I admire her even more.  Good customer service goes a long way with me and makes me a loyal customer.  :-)  Anyway, I had to stamp another fitting sentiment inside the card.  I can not get enough of Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold and The Happy stamp set.  In fact, I can not get enough of the whole series of The Big, The Bold And The... stamp sets.  I just love that brushed hand-written sentiment with the typewriter font mixed together.


Below is the front of the card in this post.



You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!