Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 10 of Stretch Your Stamps 2: Happy Birthday

On Day 10 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 class, we focused on floral stamps.  Life is getting in the way of me getting in the craft room.  Can you blame me?!  It's summer!  Anyway, when I saw Kristina Werner's card with vellum, I had to try it out.  She's one of my favorites, and I absolutely love her videos and her amazing talent.  Her videos have really spur me into so many projects and blogging them.  She makes it look so easy.  Anyway, I usually shy away from embossing and vellum since the vellum would get all distorted, but I give it another try with her advice in mind.  It still got all distorted but I placed it under a book to straighten it out.
I embossed every layer of vellum with different elements of the bouquet.
 I didn't have yellow embossing powder so I colored it with yellow marker and I like that look too.
 I didn't have pure green but I like this variation of it.


Challenges/Giveaway:
-Stretch Your Stamps 2 online class

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!