Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 2 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 class: Thanks

I'm going to try to make at least one project from my class, Stretch Your Stamps 2, and try to post it each day, though I wish I had more time to make more.  You know me, trying to jam in as much activities into my day as possible.  Anyway, it has been ages since I used Perfect Pearl.  In fact, I think the jars has been sitting on my shelf for 12+ years unused.  Crazy!  Yup, craft hoarder in the house!  LOL!  But I do love the fact that I have it to use when I need it.  Anyway, I've forgotten how pretty and shiny they look on black cardstock.  Though, I still need to work on getting the stuff to stay on my card and no where else.  It's like glitter.  Shhh...don't tell Honey, or it will be banned.  ;-D

Remember when dragonflies were trendy?!  Well, here is another Judikins background stamp that I got ages ago and rarely use.  I've forgotten that I love dragonflies images; I should use them more often.  I am loving this class!  It's forcing me to look at my stash and use what I got.  Though I have to admit, finding a reverse background was tricky; I'm glad that I found one to play with.  This class is also making me look at my background stamps in a different way too.  Love it!
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the "thanks" using the Pacifico font that was weld together.

   
Challenges:
-Stretch Your Stamps 2 online class
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!