Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 5 of Stretch Your Stamps Class: Thanks a Bunch

On day 5 of the class, we were using outline stamps of flowers and of course, I am going through my stash to find one.  I thought I had a lot of flower stamps but I was surprised by the limited amount that I had.  Here is a stamp from Personal Stamp Exchange (PSX) from ages ago that I found fit the criteria for this card.

I also used my Marvy markers and vellum, which I had not done in ages.  I really love this class, simply for the fact that I am finding hidden treasures right in my own stash.



Challenges/Giveaway:
-Stretch Your Stamps 2 online class

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Love that shade of pink - makes the flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrene! I love those lilies in pink.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!