Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 6 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 class: Thanks

For Day 6 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 class, I was inspired by Debby Hughes' card to use other materials.  I stamped on vellum and color it with markers.   It has been a while since I used vellum and tags in my cards, so I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out some tags in both vellum and cardstock.

I also used Personal Stamp Exchange Rose stamp for the tag as well as Cloud 9 background stamp.


Challenges/Giveaway:
-Stretch Your Stamps 2 online class


You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Really loving the vellum look with the stamped image coloured in. Your rose looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aileen! I love those roses! I really enjoy using vellum in my projects again too.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!