Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 8 Stretch Your Stamps 2: Hello

On Day 8 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 class, we focused on graphic stamps again.  I am scrounging to find a "graphic" stamp that I can use.  I decided to use this flag stamp from Lily Bee Design Christmas Cheer set, when I saw one of their suggested stamp set had them.  So far these classes are helping me use my stash, but it also tells me what type of stamp that I am lacking in too.  This thought surprises me, since I feel I have tons of stamps.  I just have to round out my stash.  ;-)

I decided to line them up with the help of an oval die to give these flags a curved shape.   I love the rainbow colored flags.



Challenges/Giveaway:
-Stretch Your Stamps 2 online class
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!