Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 1 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 class: Sprinkles

I decided to take the stretch your stamp 2 online class.  I've been feeling a little uninspired and thought it would be a good idea to try it out.  Of course, I made that decision around 6am today but hey, better late than never.  :-) It's definitely a bargain and I don't get to take classes often since my local stamp store closed a long time ago.  Anyway, Day 1 videos got me all excited to get into my craft room and pull out my background stamps.  I normally don't CASE but I had to try this out without over-thinking it.

Love this Judikin background stamp, and rarely ever use it so I had to get it out.  I also realized that I don't really have any word dies since I got my Silhouette Cameo within the same year I got my Fiskars Fuse.  Fortunately, I found one that I can used from the Papertrey Ink Shakers and Sprinkles kit.

I love the way this came out. 

You might also like:

4 comments:

  1. Linda your coloring that stamp background is adorable I just look at your popular post and found this ...this card full with lovely flowers in different colors..I adore this card Linda...you are so dilligent joining classes ..I have so less time cause my little boys are 7 and 10 maybe if they are teenager I have more time :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monika! This class was one of the most worthwhile class to take and I love that I could go at my own pace. I have young boys too and I gave myself breaks each day with this class. I learned so much and found myself looking at my stash of stamps in a different light. I did learn very quickly that trying to do homework everyday for this class and posting them were challenging. For the second class, I took it at a slower pace and it was perfect. Thanks for taking the time to visit and to leave such great comments. I really appreciate them. Hugs, Linda

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!