Monday, September 1, 2014

Another Floral Happy Birthday

While I had my Winnie and Walter stamps out, I decided to use the same ones as my previous post, but with a different ink and medium to color.  I have to admit that I am amazed by Distress inks and all they can do.  I love using to create a faux watercolor look.  I decided to keep it classic and simple lately.  No fancy pattern paper or layering, just straight up stamping and coloring.  I am having fun creating simple designs.
 I inked up the roses from Winnie&Walter's The Big, The Bold And The Extras set with different Distress ink and masking to overlap them. I used a wet brush to draw out the colors of each stamped image.  I added the sentiment from Winnie and Walter The Big, The Bold, and The Happy set before adding sequins.


You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Linda, a great design and beautifully inked gorgeous flowers!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! This was a fun and easy card to make.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!