Monday, September 1, 2014

Floral Happy Birthday

Winnie and Walter stamps and watercolors.  Ahh..what more can you want.  I'm having a great time coloring these roses from Winnie and Walter's The Big, the Bold, and Extras stamp set.  I feel that a lot of my cards have been full of flowers and can you blame it, it's summer and everything is blooming.  I was a spree of just coloring with different mediums, just for fun and not really creating anything.  Sometimes I think that is just what I need, no pressure to create, just have fun and color.  With the past couple weeks of being busy with end of summer activities and meeting up with family, it has been hard to do anything.  I did color this a while ago and finally put it together.  I have quite a bit of those projects that need to be put together.  Maybe I will get to those when we are all settled with school.
I used masking to stamp the roses and used watercolors to color in the roses.  I am officially addicted to watercolors.  :-)  Love this little set of mine.  Not only cute and small but awesome colors.  I can't get enough of the sentiment happy from Winnie & Walters The Big, The Bold, And The Happy.


You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Linda! W&W are favorites of mine, too - your watercolored flowers look great! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lin! I love your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!