Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 10 of Copic Makers for Card Makers and Thanks

On Day 10 of Copic Markers for Card Makers class, we were adding some finishing touches to our images.  I decided to follow Kathy Racoosin's example and outline my flowers.
I love this Eleanor's Bouquet stamp from Stampendous and thought it was similar to the one that Kathy used in her card.  I used B05 and B12 to try out a blue background since that is the lightest shade of blue I have.
 
I also used a black Micron pen to outline the stamped image to make the image pop before adding Wink of Stella.  I finished the card with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Thanks set and twine.


Challenges/Giveaway:
-Copic Markers for Card Makers online class


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!