Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 11 of Copic Markers for Card Makers and Be A Princess

On Day 11 of Copic Markers for Card Makers class, we learned about hiding mistakes.  The class I have been waiting for, especially since I tend to make tons of them.  :-D
I love this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Princess and I made plenty of mistakes on her.  Thank goodness for the colorless blender.  My sons actually liked it so much that they requested their own colorless blender.  One of my sons have become a marker snob and will only color with Copics.  I know.  What have I created?!  Ha!  :-D    I also used it on her dress when coloring over the flowers.  It made it a lot easier to color her dress since the flower details are so little. 
I had to used the flower sequins on her dress and on the card.  They are just too cute!



Challenges/Giveaway:
-Copic Markers for Card Makers online class


You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable…I LOVE it! I can really see the glimmer on her dress too…spectacular!
    ~God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janet! She is just too adorable and fun to color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!