Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 12 of Copic Markers for Card Makers and Joyous Christmas

On Day 12 of Copic Markers for Card Makers class, different types of usage with Copics and different storage solutions were shown.
I used my Copics to color in pearl embellishments and added them to the Christmas tree from Lawn Fawn Trim The Tree set.  Then I placed it onto the card layered with pattern paper from Martha Stewarts 6x6 pad.  I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts and cut a banner tail before sewing it onto the card.
 
I used the glitter pen on the star and added glaze to it to finish the card.

I love my Copic wallet that holds 72 markers.  Yes, I have a small collection but I love that I can grab this with my binder of color guide and color anywhere.  This comes in handy when I am waiting for my boys.  I just stamp a bunch of images, so I always have something on hand to color and there is a pocket in this wallet that I store my detail scissors for fussy cutting.  I also placed my white gel pen and black Micron pen in it for outlining and details.   
Below is my binder, now filled with practice sheets from this class that I placed in sheet protectors.


Challenges/Giveaway:
-Copic Markers for Card Makers online class

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!