Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 13 of Copic Markers for Card Makers and Thanks A Million

On Day 13 of Copic Markers for Card Makers class, it was time to play.  I learned so much in this class and it was so much fun.  Though, I have to admit that I still go back to my old ways of coloring at times.  I think I just to practice some more for these lessons to stick.  It is so appropriate that I am making a thank you card for the last class.  Thank you to all the ladies (Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Sandy Allnock to name a few) for their wonderful lessons and expertise.  I had a great time!
I followed Jennifer McGuire's example of coloring a die.  I love this butterfly die from Impression Obsession.  I colored it in and add Wink of Stella before adhering them to a card that I stamped with the Winnie & Walter sentiment stamp (from The Big, The Bold and You set).  
 I added the flower sequins from Simon Says Stamp.  I love these flowers sequins.  I can't get enough of them!

Challenges/Giveaway:
-Copic Markers for Card Makers online class
-Winnie&Walter Join In & Win


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!