Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 8 of Copic Markers for Card Makers and Thanks

On Day 8 of Copic Markers for Card Makers class, we created cards using the practice sheet images.  I've been doing that all along simply because I couldn't resist putting them onto a card.  :-) These images are just so much fun.  I've never printed an image and color it.  It's nice to know that I can now.  No worries, I still love my stamps.
I love the half cut image technique that Jennifer McGuire showed us.  I had to try it out myself and also faking a layered cardstock look was another new thing for me to try.  I had a great time with it and I love the way it came out.  I kept it simple and placed my flower onto a stitched panel die cut with My Favorite Things Blueprint #13 die.  Can't get enough of that stitched look!
I finished the card with my Wink of Stella pen.  Love that subtle shimmer.




Challenges/Giveaway:
-Copic Markers for Card Makers online class


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!