Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Card for World Card Making Day

Just a slight interruption from my Copic class posts for World Card Making Day but it has been a crazy week and weekend.  However, I did manage to make a card on World Card Making Day.  I got to instagram this card, but I just did not have any time to blog it.  I was running back and forth between the porch and my craft room.  I was helping Honey put up the porch ceiling and helping my son put together the framing for his longhouse.  Yes, hot glue city in the craft room.  Of course, it ended up being my son who whip up a card in no time flat. His card is near the end of this post below.  Anyway, I love this set from My Favorite Things (MFT)Everyday Is A Picnic.  She is just so cute and so much fun to color!

I layered a white cardbase with teal card stock that was die cut with MFT Blueprint #13 stitched frame.  I am addicted to using this die.  Then I die cut a stitched oval with Lil'Inker stitched oval die and stamped the sentiment from Winnie&Walter The Big, The Bold and Happy before placing it onto the card.  I stamped the girl, sun and picnic basket from the same MFT set and colored them with my markers.

My son has been coloring in this owl from Lawn Fawn and can not get enough of them.  I agree with him.  That owl is just too cute!

Challenge:



You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!