Sunday, October 19, 2014

Harvest Pumpkin

After a class and having to come up with a card for homework almost every day, I usually am all out of mojo and avoid my craft room.  Though I have to admit that my focus have been on fitness more than crafting lately.  My schedule has been erratic too, and this is becoming more like work.  So if my posts are slowing down, it is because I am focusing on other things in my life right now.  Anyway, lately, I have been going back to the basics and learning to use different mediums.  You probably notice that with the use of watercolors and now Copic.  Though this blog takes a little bit of work, it is really awesome for me to see my journey as an artist.  I have been cleaning and reorganizing my craft room lately.  It seems like a neverending project.  Anyway, seeing my old projects really told me how much I've grown in my knowledge as a papercrafter.  With that said, joining challenges and using card sketches really helps.
I used My Favorite Things Blueprint #13 die to die cut a stitched rectangle that I placed on the card base followed by pattern paper from DCVW.  I cut a strip of purple cardstock, a green banner and black circle before placing them on the card according to the My Favorite Things sketch#198.  
I stamped and color the pumpkin from Hero Arts called Harvest Pumpkin.  I finished the card with purple sequins and a wooden button embellishment.  
 

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda! So cute and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mandy! I just love this pumpkin from Hero Arts!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!