Tuesday, November 18, 2014

In The Meadow

I found a new love!  No worries, I am not giving up my husband or crafting.  ;-D  I found that I really enjoy watching football.  I actually caught myself saying last week, "Darn it, I missed Monday night football."  Whoa, who am I and what have I done with the real Linda.  :-D  We normally watch the superbowl as a family, but not any of the other games until this year.  For some reason, I just enjoy watching it while I craft and sometimes, I don't even craft because I am caught up in the game.    I don't have any teams that I am loyal to yet.  The weird and funny thing is that I cheer for whoever has the ball and most of the time, I cheer for the underdog.  True football fans would go crazy if they were watching the game with me.  I was the same way with the World Series.  I actually could not sleep during that final game because I kept on checking the scores.  :-D  Whatever the case, I am having fun watching these games and commenting with Honey about the plays, though I still have a lot to learn about the rules of the games.  Anyway, here is another thing that I am a big fan of, for sure.  Snowman.  I used to collect a lot of different types of snowmen and this one snowman stamp, in particular, have been my favorite for a long time.  I could just hear the Christmas music coming out of that violin.  He is from Stampington and Company and he is called Snow Fiddler.  I got him a long time ago but I still love looking at him.  With my renewed love for coloring, I could not wait to stamp him up.

First, I layered my card base with pattern paper from DCVW and stamp the sentiment from Papertrey Ink In The Meadow set on a snow hill that I cut out.  Then I stamped and colored the snowman before fussy cutting it out.  I finished the card with music notes washi tape and star sequins.


You might also like:

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Christmas card, love that snowman and that beautiful papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debby! :-) I love this snowman too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Linda...thanks for visiting me back..would you like being my blogland friend
    we can encourage each other..you can follow me per email if you like Linda..
    You have a yummy paper pack and lovely Stamp too and nice clear stamp as added..
    great colored and lovely winter card Linda..
    hugs, Monika

    PS: thanks for your lovely words on my work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monika, for your kind comment. I will be happy to have you as a blogland friend. I just followed you and would love for you to do the same. It's great to have crafty friends. Happy Crafting! -Linda

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!