Sunday, November 30, 2014

JOY!

I have been loving the simple cards lately.  I love this poinsettia die from Simon Says Stamp and try to use it on as many projects as possible.  It is just too beautiful.
I kept this card simple by cutting the letters J and Y on my Silhouette Cameo.  Then I die cut the poinsettia from Simon Says Stamps and layer all the leaves to make a flower.  I used Distress ink on the edge of the flower to create interest.  I color pearls in yellow before adding them to the center of the flower.  Then I layered a white card base with stitched rectangle die cut from My Favorite Things Blueprint #13 before adding the letters and flowers with foam adhesive.
I love the simplicity of this card.


You might also like:

8 comments:

  1. This is truly CREATIVE, Linda! Love your CAS design with this SSS Poinsettia die! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your awesome comment! Made my day!

      Delete
  2. Such a fab design, so bold and perefct crisp, so pleased to see you at Uniko x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandie! So glad I discovered Uniko.

      Delete
  3. Wonderfully festive. Thank you for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this!! Great CAS design. Thanks for playing along in the Uniko Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicki! I'm having fun with CAS designs lately. Thanks for visiting.--Linda

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!