Monday, November 24, 2014

Sweet Christmas

I discovered the company, My Favorite Things, this year, and it is truly one of my favorite things.  I love their stamps for coloring with markers, especially Birdie Brown collection.  I had to get this Sweet Birthday Wishes set when I saw it.  This little girl is just too cute!  Even though it was meant for birthdays, I decided to use it for the holidays.  
I used MFTsketch#203 to create the card.  I used the pattern paper from Recollections to layer the card base.  Then I stamped half of the sentiment from same MFT set and the other half from Hero Arts CL551 set.  I stamped the girl and color her in with markers before cutting her out and placing her on the card with foam adhesive.  I finished the card with snowflake sequins.



You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring her so adorable and oooh I want to have that HA stamp set toooo it has lovely ornament on it..cute little girl on your card..love it....hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Monika! I love both of those stamp sets. It is so much fun coloring that girl too. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!