Sunday, January 4, 2015

Snow Much Thanks

I'm still on my kick using my Simon Says Stamp January 2015 card kit since I am so enamored with it.  I thought with all the snow theme in this card that I should add a snowman.  I got this set from Simon Says Stamp with Clearly Besotted Winter Friends and couldn't wait to color them which I promptly did.  Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to put them on cards.  I have been stamping up images to color when I am waiting for the boys or just needed to do something crafty quickly.  I found that it really helps with the stress level and it's very freeing to just color with no project in mind.  So I found this snowman in my stashed of color images to use.  Isn't he adorable?!  
First, I layered the white card base with pattern paper from the card kit.  Then I die cut a pierced tag from My Favorite Things Pierced Tag die set on pattern paper from the card kit and stamped the sentiment before placing it onto the card with foam tape.  I stamped the snowman and color him in before placing him on the card.  To finish the card, I die cut some snowflakes on American Crafts glitter paper.  The dies are from Lawn Fawn's stitched snowflakes die set.  I love these snowflakes and you probably noticed that I have been using them a lot with this card kit.  They go together for me.


You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda! Super cute snowman and I love the snowflakes.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mandy! I love this whole set; they are the cutest, especially this snowman! I can't stop using these snowflakes for all my projects too. :-D

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!