Saturday, January 3, 2015

Thanks Snow Much

Happy New Year!  This card goes out to you!  Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it.  I'm still working off my Simon Says Stamp January 2015 Card Kit, especially since I love the colors from the pattern paper from BoBunny that came in the kit.  I felt like I have not used pattern paper in my cards in a while so I was excited to use these.  I have to admit that I was fighting my hoarding tendencies and told myself to let it go and use the pattern papers now...simply because there will be others.  ;-)

First, I stamped the sentiment on one of the pattern paper and layered the white card base with another piece of pattern paper.  I adhered the stamped pattern paper in the middle of the card, and added sequins and snowflakes made from Lawn Fawn Stitched snowflakes dies.  I finished the card by using Wink of Stella pen on the snowflakes to give it some shine.



You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. awesome, your work is amazing....FAB! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Teresa! Your kind comment just made my day! Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!