Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 2 of Clean&Simple 4: Happy Valentine's Day

Here is a quick post for Day 2 of the Clean and Simple4: Technique Made Simple online card class, we focused on die cutting.  I happen to have this stitched scallop die from My Favorite Things that was perfect for CASE-ing Jennifer’s card.  
 I kept this card simple with a sentiment from Avery Elle’s Lots of Love set.  I added some gold sequins for interest.  I used Memento inks to create the gradient of colors.  This was simple card but I do love the way it came out.
You might also like:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda. The die used thisway is great and the colours perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aileen! I love the colors in this card too.

      Delete
  2. Love your fabulous card, great way to use the dies.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, love the colouring, so well done ombre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ksenija! I love the ombre look too.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!