Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 3 of Clean And Simple 4 class: Happy Anniversary

On Day 3 of the Clean and Simple 4: Technique Made Simple online card class, we focused on inked background.  I decided to try inking my background stamp with white pigment ink from Simon Says Stamp for the cardbase.  Then I stamped the leaves from Amuse studio Botanical 2 set.  

Trying to build up a stash of anniversary cards, I used the Mama Elephant happy die and Winnie and Walter’s The Big, The Bold and The Happy set to build the sentiment.  The banner is from Winnie and Walter’s The Big, The Bold and Extras.
  I added some gems and a butterfly die cut from Stampin’ Beautiful Wings embossilit to finish up the card.


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!